New Cold Storage Facility
IGLOO SUPPLY CHAIN PHILS., INC. — DAVAO opened its doors for occupancy last February 2012.
Located atop the rolling hills of Toril, amidst the lush greenery of Bgy. Lubugan and overlooking the Davao Gulf, the facility’s Six (6) Two-stage Semi Hermetic Recipro Compound Compressors were switched on and silently came to life to provide the facility’s cold rooms with a steady stream of sub-zero air.
Constructed on a 5,000 square meter lot, the 1,500 pallet space facility has:
- Three (3) Cold Rooms provided with Double Deep Fixed Racking system designed to promote airflow around the stored products. All three rooms are capable of maintaining minus 25°C room temperature.
- A 37 meter long temperature controlled Receiving and Loading Bay with 9 Sealed Dock Shelters for container vans and delivery trucks.
- A 400 square meter Dry Storage.
- Office spaces on the Mezzanine Floor, overlooking the facility surroundings.
- A 2,000 square meter open space for parking and other purposes.
- A substantial number of electric Reach Trucks and Counter Balance trucks and Hand Pallet Trucks.
- A 500 kVa Cummins Generator Set
- CCTV Cameras
- Round-the-clock Security Guards
✔ THE FACILITY IS AN NMIS ’AA’ CERTIFIED MEAT ESTABLISHMENT